Monkeynastix is a FUN MOVEMENT EDUCATION programme developed over 25 years, incorporating all aspects of movement development. Now also including our UNIQUE one of a kind SPACENASTIX system.
We are inspired by children and Our Vision is to see al the children of the world coordinated, confident and happy.
- Our Vision is to remain the leader in the respected children’s fitness industry.
- Our Vision is to share with others.
Our Mission is to
- Provide schools, teachers, children, parents and communities with a service and products that enrich, support and celebrate childhood.
- Continuously learn from children and to understand their circumstances in a fast changing and more demanding world.
- Build our brand through creativity and innovation and to develop and deliver a unique programme at various venues over the world.
- Establish Regional Service Centres in different countries that will support a strong Franchisor for the benefit of all franchisees in a more demanding and competitive business environment.
- Supply a professional service of movement education classes, summer/ holiday programmes and children’s parties at various venues.
- Promote a good corporate image of fitness & fun!
- Develop & grow Monkeynastix to its fullest potential and act aggressively towards competitors in the market.
Our programme includes the basics of GYMNASTICS, AEROBICS, BALL-SKILLS, SPEED & AGILITY, CARDIOVASCULAR FITNESS AND FUN for children aged 1-8. Now also including BABYNASTIX for babies 3-24 months and SUPERNASTIX for 9-12 year olds. Classes presented at Play Groups, Nursery and Primary Schools.
Dirk Cilliers is the CEO and founder of Monkeynastix and has 125 franchise businesses across the world focusing on movement education and on the holistic development of your child. Dirk also studied in Scotland and is a master life and buisness NLP coach and has a great understanding of how the mind works.
Our franchisees are Energetic, Enthusiastic, Healthy, Honest & Committed.
We are looking for people with a love for sport, and healthy living. They must have a passion for children and education.
We provide all training, ongoing workshops per annum as well as an annual conference.
We have franchise opportunities available locally and globally. In South Africa these are the available areas:
- Pretoria – Monkeynastix and Babynastix
Free State – Eastern Free State
- Louis Trichardt
- Kimberly – Monkeynastix and Babynastixs
Our Minimum Upfront fee is R125 000;
Approximate establishment cost R20 000;
Recommended working capital R25 000;
Total minimum Investment based on geographic area size R170 000.
Management services fee 12%;
Advertising/Marketing fee contribution 2%; Total fees 12%.
Please note this message goes directly to the franchisor’s list you are visiting. If you have a query about another franchise business, please visit their listing. If they are not listed, they are not members of FASA. Then use the contact us form.