As the leading franchise association on the African continent, the Franchise Association of South Africa (FASA) and Absa is staging its virtual recovery business network and educational conference for franchise owners, franchisees, start-ups, entrepreneurs, potential franchises and the public. Assisting with international speakers and mediating will be Elana Koral of Franchise Coaches and Sean Goldsmith of Groe Global.
Focusing on important issues that have affected both existing franchisors and franchisees and offering a platform for entrepreneurs and the public to tap into the potential that is the franchise system, the virtual conference offers two session tracks which run concurrently over the two-days on a sophisticated virtual platform that brings delegates together at the start of each day for a global scenario and motivation and then allows delegates to dip into different speakers and panel discussions in breakaway rooms to suit their needs.
For Franchisors, franchises and other stakeholders
This is an outstanding opportunity to engage with leaders from four of franchising’s many business sectors – the FMCG sector, the Services Sector, the Automotive Sector and the Restaurant & Quick Service Sector – with top industry players giving an industry overview, discussing the changes and challenges they’ve endured and looking ahead at the trends and innovation coming out of the pandemic.
For entrepreneurs, corporates, potential franchisees and the public
For business owners or corporates looking to franchise, or entrepreneurs with great ideas or for those looking to invest in a franchise brand – this dynamic session track brings together the experts in franchising who will give an overview of how franchising fared during the pandemic, how the industry is set to reboot and rise from the ashes to become a force to be reckoned – both in South Africa and into Africa.
Tapping into the exposure offered by this important conference, franchisors, service providers and suppliers have the chance to take up marketing opportunities by way of:
- Virtual interactive booths that allow delegates to engage with not only your products and services by hosting videos, product collateral and other details but to have one-on-one interaction with key people in your organisation to discuss franchise opportunities.
- Brand booths that promote your brand and your position within the franchise sector – linking to your website giving you the opportunity to drive delegates to your domain where they are able to see your products, services and franchise offerings.
For more information FASA
- Finding funds to buy or franchise a franchise business - 28th May 2021
- Franchising in Africa Virtual Conference coming in August - 28th May 2021
- The franchise sector remembers Pierre van Tonder - 12th May 2021