Franchisor Preliminary Membership
Franchisor Preliminary Membership is offered to companies who are new to or in the process of developing a franchised business.
- A disclosure document developed in compliance with the Consumer Protection Act’s Regulations as well as the requirements of the Franchise Association of South Africa’s Code of Ethics The disclosure document requirements can also be accessed by clicking on this link.
- A fair and reasonable franchise agreement drafted in accordance with the requirements with the Consumer Protection Act’s Regulations as well as the requirements of the Franchise Association of South Africa’s Code of Ethics.
- A comprehensive and well developed Operations/Training/Procedural manual. A list of contact details of professional franchise consultants’ if assistance is required in the development of manuals.
It is to be noted that international franchise brands that are members of their country of origin’s franchise association, do not automatically quality as members of the Franchise Association of South Africa.
- Could this be why you are not recruiting franchisees? - 28th May 2021
- Franchising your business, what can go wrong when doing it yourself? - 3rd May 2021
- How Cash Converters drove business efficiencies at the start of the pandemic - 15th April 2021