Full membership to companies who are franchisors. A thorough assessment of each applicant company is made before membership is granted.
Full membership to companies who are franchisors. A thorough assessment of each applicant company is made before membership is granted. This would typically include a look at the viability of the concept as well as the presence of appropriate documentation, with the minimum requirements being:-
- Disclosure document that complies with FASA’s stringent specifications
- Fair and reasonable franchise agreement that clearly reflects the spirit of FASA’s Code of Ethics and Business Practices
- Has a comprehensive operations and procedures manual
- For full membership, the franchised concept must have been in operation successfully for two years in South Africa.
- International franchised concepts that are members of their respective country of origination’s franchise association do not automatically qualify as members of the franchise association in South Africa.
Click on the Plus button to see details