Product Supplier Membership
Product supplier companies do not offer franchises but are suppliers of product to the franchising industry and place great emphasis on meeting the special needs of franchised chains.
Please take note of the following information which applies to all applications from franchisors and service providers
- All applications are forwarded to FASA’s membership committee for comments and final approval, where applicable.
- The entire approval process takes between 4 and six weeks from date of submission depending on the number of questions or suggested amendments raised by the membership committee and the applicant’s response time.
- The annual membership fees are R16,260.00 (excluding VAT). A once-off legal fee of R4,495.00 (excluding VAT) is payable in respect of franchisor membership applications only. Please note if the applicant’s franchise agreement was written by a franchise attorney who is a member of FASA, the legal fee is waived.
Documents to submit for Franchisor Membership
The submission documents must include the following:-
This category is for product suppliers that wish to be recognised for their ethical and professional product supply services to the franchise industry.
The following should be the same as for the professional supplier membership category I.e. If you are applying for Product Supplier Membership, you are required to complete the following documents:-
- Download the application form for Product Supplier membership – pdf download or download word document.
- Download Product Supplier Member’s Compliance Certificate. Please copy the text in the linked document and paste it on your company letterhead.
- Details required for your free entry in the annual Franchise Manual, website and Supplier Manual. Click here for PDF entry form or Click here for Word entry form
Kindly note that the Application form for Membership must be completed manually as the Association requires a record of the applicant’s signature.