Minuteman Press Impact of lockdown and the Bounce Back Initiative
FASA interviews Minuteman Press, Duncan Diesel and Jeremy Danheisser on their Bounce Back initiative and about Minuteman Press franchise.
Questions we asked Minutman Press:
- Who started the Bounce Back initiative and what is the Purpose of Bounce Back Movement?
- What is the benefit to all Business owners to register on Bounce Back South Africa?
- How much does it cost to register with Bounce Back South Africa?
- As a franchisee of Minuteman Press, what has been involvement of your franchisor during this time?
- How has it helped franchisees and their communities
- For businesses that have not re-opened yet how should they be preparing to re-open?
- What should all businesses be doing now as we start to open?
- Why print still relevant in these digital times?
If you are a business owner register on the Bounceback South Africa website and raise your visibility
[su_button url=”https://www.fasa.co.za/directory-accredited_f/listing/minuteman-press-franchise/” target=”blank” background=”#af1f39″ size=”12″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: drivers-license”]Contact Minuteman Press[/su_button]
Romany Thresher is a strategic thinker and natural connector with a talent for identifying opportunities for your business or venture.
Organising, and overseeing your online digital systems and processes for your webinars and virtual events. Website set up, email communications, social media marketing and set up registration and feedback processes. Ensuring that you collect the necessary information to help you obtain a better understanding of your customer’s expectations.
Romany adds value to your business always being on the lookout for new opportunities to connect like-minded individuals who can add value to each other for a mutual benefit. Assisting you in online networking, lead generation, and giving you ideas and strategies to develop relationships with key stakeholders, sponsors, partners, and suppliers in your industry. Working in the background so you don’t have to.
What do you need to implement and upgrade in your life and in your business and who do you need to align yourself with so that you and those you work with and collaborate with can make a positive impact in your collective environments and communities?
Let’s find out!