Tuesday 6 Aug 2019
Round Table Paarl 44, Klein Parys Rd, Paarl, Western Cape
08h30 – 13h00 (registration from 08h00)
RSVP: 31 July 2019
Labour law sets strict requirements that employers must comply with and the LWO’s main goal is to ensure that your business not only complies with all of these requirements but that you use labour law to your benefit to protect your business. Compliance with labour law is not negotiable and creates a business risk for employers. To comply requires specialist knowledge.
It is a modern trend to outsource non-core activities to specialists, which saves the business owner time and puts him in the position to focus on growing his business. The LWO has a team of highly trained legal advisors with relevant experience and has been providing labour law advice to employers across all business sectors for the past 29 years. We are very proud of our excellent success rate at the CCMA: 99.87%!
Our guest speaker is:
The LWO was established during 1990 as an employers’ organisation to assist employers to comply with labour law. The LWO is registered as an employers’ organisation with the Department of Labour and can represent employers (who are LWO members) at the CCMA, Bargaining Councils and Labour Court. With a national footprint, the LWO has the necessary infrastructure to assist employers across all business sectors to limit labour risk and create a working environment receptive to growth.
Join the LWO as we host a workshop highlighting all the labour issues that employers face.
Areas that will be covered include:
- New amendments to legislation and how it impacts on your business
- Labour law audit – what are the legislative requirements for my industry
- How can I use labour law to protect my business
- Misconduct in the workplace – what are the top 3 and how to handle
- Rules in the workplace
- Discipline in the workplace – consultations, warnings, hearings, proof, procedures, etc.
- CCMA – potholes, preparation, processes, etc.
- Myth busters – what you think you know
Please RSVP before 31 July 2019 with Ansofie van der Walt at 076 091 4647 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!