The 2019 Franchise Manual, the official annual directory for the Franchise Association of South Africa (FASA) will take a journey through time celebrating the Franchise Association’s 40th anniversary as the representative body for the franchising sector. To be part of this anniversary issue – either as a FASA member, a prospective franchisor or a supplier to the industry, book your ad space now!
If you are a long-standing member of FASA with a success story to tell or simply want to congratulate the association on its milestone event, take advantage of our preferential member ad-plus editorial rates that will allow you to take out a congratulatory ad and feature your road to success in an editorial.
If you are business entrepreneur with a new franchise concept, you can get listed in FASA’s Franchise Manual in the non-member section at no cost and also book an advertisement.
If you are a supplier to the franchise sector, use this powerful advertising medium to reach bona-fide franchisors who are FASA members as well as learn about the incredible success of franchising which has an estimated turnover of R721 billion equivalent to 15,7% of the total South African GDP.
Published on an annual basis, the FASA Franchise manual lists all members that have voluntarily joined FASA and made a commitment to ethical franchising.
- It serves as a communication platform to educate the public on the successful format of franchising and serves as an advertising channel for those connected to the sector – from the franchisors with the established and new brands, their franchisees and the related service providers and suppliers who wish to market their services to all those related to this growing sector.
- For prospective franchisees, the Directory serves as a shopping guide, allowing the prospective buyer to peruse the various sectors on offer and the opportunity to compare companies – their history, their profiles, their size and in most cases the financial requirements.
- Entrepreneurs who have a business concept that they may want to franchise will find the book useful in seeing the range of sectors that do franchise, be able to compare set-up costs and find articles that clearly outline the responsibilities that franchisors undertake to ensure a successful franchise.
If you would like advertising rates and to book your ad contact: email@example.com
We respect your privacy, we do not share any personal information collected with any 3rd party. Your e-mail address is used to communicate with you regarding services and to send you our newsletter and information about the activities of FASA Franchise Association South Africa. You can always use the unsubscribe link included in the newsletter.
Latest posts by FASA Franchise Association South Africa (see all)
- A damning report released on South African tobacco industry - 17th October 2019
- Cash in on events building up to the festive season - 17th October 2019
- Services SETA Discretionary Grants Call for Applications - 17th October 2019