The Chem-Dry® process uses The Natural which is a patented cleaning solution, Chem-Dry® patented system uses a unique, hot-carbonating process and a naturally based cleaning solution that is safe and non-toxic. The system employs a combination of heat and carbonation to help breakdown dirt deeply embedded in carpet or upholstery fibres. Millions of tiny effervescent bubbles lift the dirt to the surface, allowing it to be easily cleaned away rather than becoming further embedded into the fabric. By using a fraction of the water required with alternative cleaning methods, no excess water is left behind in which mould or bacteria can thrive. Carpets and upholstery also dry in hours not days as with some carpet cleaning methods. Since Chem-Dry® uses the Natural instead of detergents or shampoos, there are no sticky dirt-attracting residues left behind following a clean and so carpets and upholstery stay cleaner for longer. Chem-Dry® leaves your client`s home CLEANER, DRIER and HEALTHIER
- Delivering drier, cleaner and healthier carpets
- Upholstery and leather/vinyl cleaning
- Protection of Carpets and Upholstery
- Treating difficult stains eg wine, rust, gum, lipstick, koki pen etc.
- Flood damage restoration along with chemicals to prevent mildew
- Removing sticky residues
- Cleaning Persian, Oriental and woollen rugs
- Removing pet urine and odour
- Dust Mite Anti Allergen Treatment to combat allergies
- The Chem-Dry ® process removes 98% of allergens from carpets and upholstery and 89% of airborne bacteria, improving indoor air quality.
- Curtain cleaning on the rail.
- Tile & Stone Cleaning
Visit www.chemdryfranchise.co.za for full list of areas available.
Chem-Dry ® is the largest carpet cleaning organization in the world. Chem-Dry® SA was established in 1993. We have a network of 60 well trained Franchisees with an outstanding reputation in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe. Chem-Dry® SA was named Chem-Dry™`s Master Franchisee of 2013 at the Devere International Convention held in Nashville, Tennessee, in October 2013
Initial Franchise fee of R48,500.00 which includes for all training and training material. Investment of R150,000- R200,000 depended on the class of franchise applied for. This includes for all equipment, start up chemicals an advertising material.