A vacancy exists for an Executive Director at the Franchise Association of South Africa(FASA). This position reports to the FASA Board.
If you possess the required skills, experience and are interested in joining a dynamic organisation committed to promoting ethical franchising in South Africa, we invite you to apply.
FASA is a non-profit organization that was formed over 40 years ago to promote the interests of the Franchise sector in South Africa. As times have evolved FASA too has had to ensure it continues to be relevant for its members by staying abreast of industry matters, and helps to support the industry in remaining economically viable.
The incumbent will possess the following skills:
- Experience in franchising is non-negotiable
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Dynamic and charismatic individual with an ability to influence and network extensively
- A self starter who is ready to hit the ground running
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strategic and able to execute independently
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- A proven track record in running a successful business operation or unit within Franchising.
The role is based in Johannesburg. Salary is market related with a fixed portion as well as variable pay linked to performance
To apply, please submit your CV to Chairperson@fasa.co.za
If you have not heard from us by 1 April 2021, we wish to thank you for your application and please consider that you application was not successful.
- Finding funds to buy or franchise a franchise business - 28th May 2021
- Franchising in Africa Virtual Conference coming in August - 28th May 2021
- The franchise sector remembers Pierre van Tonder - 12th May 2021