As one of the highlights of the FASA calendar,
our Golf Day sponsored by ABSA will take place on 30 September 2022 at the Wanderers Golf Club
This is the one occasion that allows franchisor members to socialise on a casual basis,
invite their franchisees or suppliers to join them in a great game of golf
and then celebrate a hard day’s play with an informal prize-giving and dinner
Invite those that matter
Whether you are in the retailing, automotive, business-to-business or real estate sectors; or a service provider or company that wants to network with the franchise community – come on, get out those clubs and join us!
- It’s the event that brings together everyone from the franchise family – from established franchisors, new entrants to the industry, staff, suppliers and service providers…
- It’s the place where franchise competitors go head-to-head to see who comes out tops in the golfing stakes…
- It’s where industry gossip does the rounds …
- It’s where franchisors have the chance to treat their top franchisees to a relaxing day away from the stresses of the job …
- It’s the place to hold a team-building event that will re-invigorate and motivate staff…
- It’s where franchisors network with their favourite suppliers ….
- It’s an excuse to get out into the open and have a ball!
Book Your 4-BALL NOW!
The 4-ball team includes green fees, a caddy, refreshments and dinner and is open to FASA members, their staff, franchisees, clients and suppliers.
Space is limited to 30 four balls, booking is essential!
To make the day possible and a great success and to give you the chance to show off your brand, we invite sponsorship from either franchised companies, affiliates or suppliers. Sponsorship areas of which details are attached include:
Halfway House (HWH) – R5,000
General Holes – R2,800
Prize-Giving Area – R6,000
Par 3 holes x4 – R3,500
Longest drive – Prize
Nearest to pin – Prize
Drink cart – R3,000
Golfer’s Own Account
Limited carts – first come first serve
Caddies – R300
Spotta – R300
All prices are excluding VAT.
For further information and to book contact Shereen Davids at FASA or complete this form.