Carl Schultz, founder of World Class Coach explains “During my first trip abroad I realised that I was only as big as the world I had been exposed to and for most people we have only been exposed to a very small world. This inspired me to create a platform that will expose you to knowledge, ideas and thinking that will change your life, your business and your future.”
Services and Products:
World Class Coach offering for the Franchisee:
- World Class Coach Franchise Model Training;
- World Class Coach ongoing coaching, training, and business growth support;
- World Class Synergy System events setup and training;
- World Class Coach Business Plan and ongoing coaching;
- World Class Coach Certification and Setup (SAQA);
- World Class Trainer & Facilitator Certification and Setup (SAQA);
- Website and On-line Management Platform (12-month access included – thereafter R3000 per month);
- Social Media Setup and Strategy as well as monthly social media marketing in your area;
- Monthly marketing and promotional material;
- World Class Coaching and Business management tools;
- A DIY – Automated On-Line coaching as a product (On-Line Affiliate income earning program);
- World Class Personal Coaching System;
- World Class Business Coaching System;
- World Class Executive Coaching System;
- World Class Sales Coaching System;
- World Class Soft Skills Training materiel (75 courses);
- World Class Summits On-line access and Affiliate income earning program; and
- World Class Mentor (NPO and social enterprise program).
Over the past 25 years I have started more than 20 different businesses and owned three franchises. I am currently the CEO of World Class Summits and World Class Coach where I coach and facilitate leadership and business development programs in Zambia, Malawi, Botswana and South Africa.
At World Class Summits I am the host of a number of annual online summits focusing on specific industries where I work with industry experts to research and present industry focused solutions to promote business growth.
I am a global thought leader and I influence a number of billion dollar a year industry. I am not your traditional coach or motivational speaker who has climbed mount Everest, crossed the ocean or killed a lion, I am a subject matter expert and regularly get asked to present or facilitate coaching interventions or speak at events because of the nature of what I do. I am the author of a number of programs such as “Growth on Purpose”, The Breakthrough Trilogy”, “World Class Business Practices”, Think Bigger”, and many more all focusing on helping you grow and succeed.
World Class Coach has a unique coaching approach where members are given the opportunity to access affordable, practical and effective Life, Business, Sales and Leadership or Executive coaching.
World Class Coach Membership was designed to:
- Inspire you to live life on Purpose and with Purpose;
- Keep you Inspired and Motivated;
- Help you plan your own personal development and a lifelong commitment to growth; and
- Give you practical solutions focused tools, tips and ideas to help you succeed in life, your business and as a leader.
We have been coaching and mentoring for more than 20 years and have coached more than 1200 individuals, businesses, NGO’s and leaders across Africa. We believe that the answer to unemployment and poverty in Africa and specifically South Africa hinges on the success of Small and Medium enterprise and we have dedicated ourselves to helping small and medium business grow and succeed.
World Class Coach is particularly interested in people who poses some or all the following attributes:
- A people’s person who can work with people and have a pleasant, positive and caring nature;
- He or she must have excellent selling skills; experience in direct selling is preferable but not a must;
- Communication skills: This is one characteristic that any franchisee must possess. This means they must be able to deal with people in a positive way. A good franchisee is one who enjoys spending time with people. Remember, if one treats their customers with trust and respect, then they will remain loyal to them. Hence, it is must for a franchisee to treat their customers well which will ultimately add to the popularity of a business;
- Hard working: Running a franchise is not easy; it takes hard work to make it successful. For new franchises to be successful, a franchisee must be unafraid of hard work and happy to put in the hours required to get the job done;
- Positive attitude: A potential franchisee must have a positive attitude towards the World Class Coach business A franchisee must have a good attitude towards work and show that they can work alongside their employees, whether it is in the office or out in the field. They must even be willing to look for ways to make the brand more popular and suggest frequent changes for the betterment of the business. In another word, a franchisee must be self-motivated to act and follow the successes of others. A self-motivated and organised person who wants to succeed and be prepared to work as part of a team;
- The term to “be a good leader, you also must be a good follower” is indeed true in franchising. Customers preferring franchised businesses are generally there because they know what to expect. A franchise system then rests upon the consistency of the products or services it offers. Deviate from this and you have taken out the foundation of this business system. Therefore, franchisors look for people who can lead and at the same time follow the business system in place.
- As there is always the chance of a franchise failing, World Class Coach is looking for people who cannot just follow the system but can get going when the going gets tough. Of course, getting a franchise also has its risks as with other business systems. What World Class Coach likes are people who can handle the risk and work hard to make their franchise a success; and
- Financially and ethically sound person who treats customers, suppliers, and World Class Coach support office with integrity.
World Class Coach Head Office trains all initial owners for two weeks before commencement of trade and a further 12 weeks training in the workplace. All aspects involving the running of a World Class Coach Franchise will be taught. This will include aspects such as:
- World Class Coach Franchise Model Training (1 Day);
- World Class Coach Business Plan (1 Day);
- World Class Coach Marketing Plan (1 Day);
- Social Media Set-up and Strategy (1 Day);
- World Class Public Speaking and Networking Training (2 Days A-synchronous);
- World Class Synergy System (2 hours);
- World Class Coaching Tools (4 Hours);
- Website and On-line Management Platform (1 Day);
- World Class Coach Certification and Setup (SAQA) (16 weeks A-synchronous); and
- World Class Trainer & Facilitator Certification and Setup (SAQA) (4 Days A-synchronous).
Durban and Cape Town
Monthly management fee: – R 3,000.00 Monthly (Excluding VAT); commencing after the first 12 months of operations.
Please note this message goes directly to the franchisor’s list you are visiting. If you have a query about another franchise business, please visit their listing. If they are not listed, they are not members of FASA. Then use the contact us form.