Just Property Group Holdings is a Real Estate business offering residential and commercial property letting, administration and management which also includes auctioneering or body corporate management.
Through our service offering, we give clients reasons to believe that we can deliver peace of mind. We serve the public across South Africa in the fields of residential and commercial property sales, rentals and management.
- Access to properties that may not be available on the open market
- Experts to help you navigate the complicated buying process
- Best-in-class technology to streamline the buying process
- Attorneys and bond originators to help secure your purchase
- Diligence to protect your sale through to transfer
- Experience to help you leverage your investment property assets
- A dedicated network of resources to deliver across multiple service areas
- Correct pricing to secure the best price in the shortest time
- A wide tenant network to source potential buyers
- Stand out marketing to attract buyers’ attention
Pre-screening to bring you, qualified buyers
Diligence to protect your sale through to transfer
- Education on how to be a 5-star tenant to help secure the desired property
- Best-in-class technology to streamline administration
- Clear contracts to manage tenancy according to the law
- Dedicated teams to manage queries and disputes effectively
- Secure, trustworthy and fair handling of rental deposits
- Expert advice when you are ready to buy a property
- Correct pricing to attract tenants and avoid extended vacancy periods
- Stand out marketing to attract quality tenants
- Strict vetting of tenants to mitigate risk
- Diligent financial management to protect your income
- Cloud-based systems to protect your assets
- Firm but fair dispute handling to move forward amicably
Chief Executive Officer – Paul Stevens has been the CEO of Just Property Group Holding (Pty) Ltd since 2013, which controls an international team of property franchises. He joined as a franchisee in 2003 and now, as CEO, drives the strategic direction of the Just Property brand with his charismatic optimism. He is also actively involved in the evolution of the South African property landscape, working closely with high-level industry stakeholders.
Under Paul’s leadership, the various Just Property brands have been consolidated and the company is now known simply as Just Property. The re brand hailed the beginnings of new company culture, driven strongly by the articulation of 9 core company values, which Paul spearheaded. Today, Just Property has 95 franchise offices across Southern Africa. The brand is well recognised locally and internationally, not only as a centre of excellence but also as a disruptor in the property industry. These are products of Paul’s leadership within and across Just Property. Paul has a BA (Psychology) degree and is a certified Master Practitioner in Real Estate.
R244bn worth of property transferred ownership in 2019 (Source: Lightstone Pulse) and the rental market in SA is worth an estimated R____. Just Property has an international footprint, with ___ franchise offices across South Africa and Namibia. There are franchises available throughout South Africa, which is the sole focus of Just Property’s current expansion plan.
The success of the Just Property brand lies primarily in the ability of the franchising team at Head Office to equip our agents and support staff across the franchise offices with the skills and knowledge to stand out in the competitive real estate market. The services provided internally to Just Property staff fall into five broad categories:
- Business management and operations
- Information technology
- Market intelligence
- Learning and development
These traits underpin our most successful franchisees and they are what we are looking for in those who join our team:
*Financially Astute * Ethical
*Business Experience * Team Player
*Management skills * Resilient
* Sales Skills * Visionary
* People skills * Emotionally Intelligent
* Problem Solver * Influencer
* Tech Savvy * Lifelong Student
* Organised * Self Motivated
Head Office has implemented a Mentorship Programme directed at new franchisees, to offer guidance on how to operate your franchise business professionally and efficiently, the Just Property way. To alleviate some of the stress and make the experience a little more structured and manageable.
Whether you’ve worked in the industry for 25 years or two years, it can be difficult to navigate the complexities of running a new business. This includes handling the internal politics, processes, and opportunities that drive growth within a business and the small steps and education that lead to defining the different stages of the business. Our mentor is, Tania Zeelie. she has 15 years of real estate experience and started her career in 2005.