Rosella was founded in 1986 by husband & wife, Guillie & Belinda Zietsman, who both have a passion for business and fashion. A few years later in 2005 brother and sister duo, Guillaume and Ann Margaret Zietsman, joined the Rosella Family business and together the family transformed the business over time through hard work to a fashion empire which gained an attractive reputation both amongst customers and suppliers.
With 9 Boutiques to date and a rapidly growing online store that was launched in 2019, woman of all ages with an eye and need for quality have been coveting the Rosella Brand, as well as the array and quality of the international brands that our stores offer. Rosella quickly gained notoriety and started to expand our offering to our clientele to include handbags, footwear and accessories, while maintaining its essential artisan values and high-quality offerings. Rosella started their franchising journey early 2020.
It is our attention to detail, high-quality standards and professionalism that has earned us a mass following from all over South Africa.
Rosella has one motto; Customer Satisfaction – “If a customer feels looked after and comfortable with what they are wearing, we’ve done our job well”. Add to this our philosophy of beautiful styling, distinctive fabrics and tailor-made customer service and you end up with a brand that has many a South African fashionista or celebrity drooling in anticipation for the next season’s ranges.
The ROSELLA fashion brand offers high-end, quality clothing, footwear and accessories from around the world. With a proudly African origin and international essence, ROSELLA has carved a solid standing in fashion and unsurpassable style that moves keenly forward.
- H Guillaume B Zietsman (Diploma in Business Management, 15 years business experience, Director) joined Rosella in 2005 and in true successful Family Business worked his way through all the business divisions and today drives the business as CEO.
- Ann Margaret Zietsman (BComm.LLB, 15 years business experience, Director) joined ROSELLA in 2005 and is part of the key drivers of staying on-trend and dealing with current and prospective suppliers on a daily basis.
- Guillie Zietsman (Mining Diploma, 34 years business experience) Founded Rosella in Vryheid, KZN, in 1986…that’s right 34 years ago! Growing its footprint from 70m2 to todays 400m2, this flagship boutique is proving not only the founders tenacity, but also that our offering can work on a relatively small country town! Belinda Zietsman (34 years business experience) Founded the Rosella phenomenon and is still part of our daily management and procurement team.
The Rosella Head Office team has developed a complete fashion retail value chain that is now available for discerning Franchisees, including:
- Sourcing on-trend women fashion, shoes and accessories.
- Locally and Internationally Sourced items.
- Our House Brand “JOLIE” (“Pretty” in French!) is growing from strength to strength.
- Turnkey Site Selection and Upmarket Shop-fitting.
- Comprehensive Business Systems.
- Detailed and practical training.
- Hands-on field support, focused on: customer service, standards, training as well as forecasted sales targets.
- Customer sales and service assistance, online initiatives and digital marketing such as daily posts, videos and short clips to audiences on social media platforms showing the latest styles and trends in our clothing, shoes and accessories ranges.
- Ongoing Innovation to keep up with trends and changes in the retail industry.
- Privately owned, highly experienced, hand-selected Brands.
- Small enough to be Dynamic, yet Established enough to leverage good pricing.
- We are a Family Business, not a “Corporate” business!
- A Personal Shopper helping to turn once-off sales into loyal customers.
- A tried and tested online e-commerce platform.
- Strong and successful marketing initiatives in place resulting in a very high online and digital presence (Social Media) reaching far and wide.
- A franchise covers a pre-negotiated territory with enough customers at the right LSM level to be financially viable.
- We help to shortlist, secure and negotiate your site and its lease agreement
- Full Training on how to launch and run your franchise
- Ongoing field support to make sure that you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
THE IDEAL PROFILE OF A ROSELLA FRANCHISEE
- Formally approved by the Franchisor
- Owner-managed or appointing a franchisor approved and experienced manager
- Customer Service orientated and focused with a strong lean towards “going the extra mile for each and every customer”
- Natural “leader” to ensure that their team is following the ROSELLA winning recipe for reaching and maintaining excellence in all facets of running a high-end boutique
- Driven to reach sales targets which will see them earning a good income and return on investment
- Have an unstoppable ‘CAN DO’ attitude!
- Experience in the fashion and retail industries is an advantage
- Productivity and going the extra mile
- Customer service and people orientated
- The desire to own and run your own business
- Sufficient financial means to acquire and run your franchise
- Working capital for the initial launch phase
We assist with business systems, site selection, shop-fitting, online sales platform marketing, digital marketing, marketing material, launch support, brand building and innovation. Your investment with Rosella also includes full pre-startup training and continued support. Training will take place in-house as well as in-store. Store managers and staff will be trained together.
- ROSELLA GLENFAIR – Glenfair Boulevard Shop 63 – c/o Lynnwood & Daventry Road, Lynnwoodridge, Pretoira, 0081. Store size: 360 m2. Glenfair branch has been operating for 20 years.
- ROSELLA BROOKLYN – Brooklyn Mall Shop 64 – Veale & Fehrsen St, New Muckleneuk, Pretoira, 0181. Store size: 170 m2. Brooklyn branch has been operating for 7 years.
- ROSELLA WOODLANDS – Woodlands Boulevard Shop 62 – Garsfontein Rd & De Villebois, Pretoria , 2025. Store size: 110 m2. Woodlands branch has been operating for 15 years.
- ROSELLA CRESTA – Cresta Centre Shop U100 – Weltevreden Rd & Beyers Naude Dr, Johannesburg , 2194. Store size: 240 m2. Cresta branch has been operating for 30 years.
- ROSELLA SHOES MENLYN – Menlyn Park Shop G138B – Atterbury & Lois Ave, Menlyn, Pretoria, 0063. Store size: 70 m2. Menlyn branch has been operating for 20 years.
- DUSUD SANDTON – Sandton City Shop U38 – Rivonia & 5th st, Sandton, 2196. Store size: 100 m2. Dusud branch has been operating for 7 years.
Please note this message goes directly to the franchisor’s list you are visiting. If you have a query about another franchise business, please visit their listing. If they are not listed, they are not members of FASA. Then use the contact us form.