Panarottis is family – focused, offering value for money and is structured to meet the needs of local middle – income consumers.
Opportunities: National , Australia, Mauritius, Since the first Panarottis Pizza Pasta opened in Tygervalley, Cape Town in 1990, we’ve prepared our food the same way they do in Italy – with the freshest and finest quality ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion. And just like they do in Italy, we serve up generous portions that are guaranteed to keep the whole famiglia happy. Best of all, our delicious food can be enjoyed in 107 warm, friendly Panarottis restaurants around South Africa and the world. Buon appetito!
Drawing on the family-friendly environment, Panarottis also offers a range of delicious menu items for kids to enjoy. The Dough it Yourself tray allows kids to get creative and make their own pizza the Panarottis way, with their choice of toppings. Select Panarottis restaurants also offer a Kid’s Play Area, which includes PlayStations to keep kids entertained for hours and makes the ideal venue for kids’ parties.
Spur Corporation is a growing multi-brand restaurant franchisor, headquartered in Cape Town, and listed in the travel and leisure sector of the JSE Ltd.
Spur Corporation’s eight brands include Spur Steak Ranches, Spur Grill & Go, Panarottis Pizza Pasta, John Dory’s Fish Grill Sushi, RocoMamas, The Hussar Grill, Casa Bella and Nikos Coalgrill Greek.
Spur Group has franchisees trading through over 600 outlets across South Africa, the rest of Africa, Mauritius, Australasia and the Middle East.
Character trade of a good franchisee:
- A passionate hands-on operator;
- Not afraid of working long hours;
- Prepared to uphold the values of the brand;
- Service orientated and people friendly;
- Prepared to go the extra mile for their customers;
- Prepared to listen and learn;
- Prepared to add value;
- Proactive and not reactive;
- Understand the importance of international operating standards;
- Understands that increased involvement in restaurant levels equals increased profits;
- Proven management capabilities;
- Commitment to developing people;
- Broad business experience
We offer world-class training and solid support, guidance and expertise from Spur Group. A minimum of 10 weeks training will be required at a Head Office approved training restaurant.