BeztForex provides Foreign Exchange solutions for importers/exporters and investors, including overseas payments, buying and selling of foreign exchange and foreign exchange risk management. It also facilitates various other international trade financial solution.
BeztForex empowers Importers, Exporters and Investors with incredible Foreign Exchange solutions.
Manage your FX risk with our online FX trading, payment, risk management and administration platform – unique in South Africa and the African continent!
As an Importer, Exporter or Investor, take advantage and allow BeztForex to make you more competitive!
BeztForex was founded in 2012 by Ex International Banker, Herman Bezuidenhout, following a 33-year career within the FirstRand Banking Group. He now has 40 years’ experience as an international banker within leading South African financial institutions and as an entrepreneur, encompassing marketing, sales, operations and general management, at senior management and executive levels. BeztForex is currently the largest FX intermediary company in Sasfin Bank.
Why invest in a BeztForex Franchise?
BeztForex is a foreign exchange, banking and investments intermediary business in South Africa, accredited by Sasfin Bank and Mercantile Bank. BeztForex is also an Authorized Financial Services Provider – FSP 44383 with the Financial Services Conduct Authority (FSCA). BeztForex is also authorized by the South African Reserve Bank to operate as a foreign exchange intermediary company.
About Sasfin Bank: Sasfin Bank is an independent and diversified banking and financial services group and has been listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange since 1987. Sasfin’s products and services are designed to protect and grow its clients’ financial assets and are integrated to create a bespoke solution for their specific needs. Sasfin divisions, Business Banking, Treasury, Capital, Wealth Management and Commercial Solutions, offer a range of specialised products and services to assist clients at all stages of their business and investment lifecycle. www.sasfin.com
About Mercantile Bank: Mercantile’s core focus is on Business and Commercial Banking. They provide a wide range of international and local banking services to professionals and businesses. They offer credit card, debit card and payment services to businesses in the financial service industry, while their Treasury division provides customers with a full suite of foreign exchange products. www.mercantile.co.za
Benefits of owning a BeztForex Franchise
- Fully regulated Financial Services Business, with its main focus on providing foreign exchange services to importers, exporters and investors.
- Import/export industry in South Africa accounts for more than 60% of South Africa’s GDP.
- Aligned to a recognised and respected national and international brand.
- A proven, secure, low cost and profitable business model.
- No need for staff, stock, premises or operational structures.
- The only franchise of its kind in South Africa.
- Strong and clearly differentiated product offering.
- Strong operational and training support team.
Foreign exchange and global trade skills and experience will be a major advantage however, it is not essential as the Franchisor will provide intensive on-the-job training for prospective franchisees that meet the qualifying criteria to be a BeztForex franchisee.
Skills, knowledge, attributes, qualifications and characteristics required are as follows:
- Leadership and Managerial skills
- General Banking Skills (will be an advantage)
- Foreign Exchange and International Banking Skills (will be an advantage)
- Obsession with client service
- Business acumen
- Sales skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Positive attitude
- Existing registration with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority as a FX representative (FSB) (will be an advantage)
- Matric and an approved FSCA qualification. (Qualifying franchisees will have 2 years to pass the FSCA regulatory exams and a further 4 years to gain an approved FSCA qualification). Many degrees, diplomas and other certificates qualify as approved qualifications.
Qualifying franchisees that are not currently registered with the FSCA, will be registered under the licence and supervision of the franchisor. It follows that all franchisees must be “fit and proper” from an FSCA perspective.
Intensive, ongoing training and support will be provided to all franchisees.