If you are in the franchise or business sector and want to reach for new heights and go places, then attend Franchising Plus’ Operational Financial Management Course taking place on the 18th & 19th March at the Wild Olive Guesthouse in Centurion.
This two day programme is aimed at providing the non-financial manager with insight into operational financial management. In other words, calculating performance measures and putting improvement plans in place. The course is designed to address the most important and common financial issues that businesses encounter. It is very practical and will create awareness, understanding and appreciation for the importance of financial disciplines. Facilitators are all experienced consultants and trainers in the franchising and retail sector and have owned and managed their own businesses. Their knowledge of retail and business, in general, makes them excellent hands-on facilitators.
Who should attend:
- Small-Medium sized business owners
- Field Staff
- Understanding the basics of accounting
- Know the accounting records that should be kept
- Be able to compile basic financial statements
- Understand the fundamentals of reporting
- Understand and interpret the income statement
- Understand the balance sheet
- Prepare and understand the cash flow statement
- Be able to perform elementary analysis of financial reports
- Know and apply key management ratios
- Prepare budgets
- Perform costing and pricing calculations
- Develop discounted cash flows
- Develop appropriate management controls
For more information and to book email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 011 454 2235 or visit www.franchisingplus.co.za
To protect, lobby, promote and develop ethical franchising across all sectors in South Africa with specific focus on transformation.