Leading second hand, quality new goods and secure loans retailer, Cash Crusaders announce six new store openings across the country.
Cash Crusaders opened two of its new stores in September – Edendale in KwaZulu-Natal and Tramshed in Gauteng and plans to open two additional stores in Gauteng (in Moruleng and Elardus Park), one in Ballito, KwaZulu Natal and another in Sonieke in the Western Cape.
This news comes hot off the heels of Cash Crusaders announcement of their WhatsApp Video and E-Commerce ‘Click and Collect’ service the business recently announced. “We’ve been incredibly blessed at the level of growth we’ve experienced as a franchised business during what can only be described as dire economic times and must attribute this success to the consistent level of franchisee support across our 225 store network,” says Sean Stegmann, CEO of Cash Crusaders Franchising.
Cash Crusaders has planned store openings in other areas of the country by the end of the year too, so believe the power of their franchise network plus their recession proof business model has proven to defy the consequences of economic regression, against all odds.
- Edendale – KZN – 25th September 2020
- Tramshed – Pretoria – 26th September 2020
- Ballito – KZN – 6th October 2020
- Sonieke – Western Cape – 16th October 2020
- Moruleng – Gauteng – 20th October 2020
- Eldarus Park – Gauteng – 20th October 2020
For more information on owning your own Cash Crusaders franchise, visit the Cash Crusaders website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube channels.
- How Coastal Hire has dealt with the Covid pandemic - 15th October 2020
- Cash Crusaders opening of six new stores - 14th October 2020
- Why belong to the Franchise Association of South Africa - 14th October 2020