Automotive retail group Motus Holdings, whose franchise brands include FASA members Motolek. ADCO, CBS & Auto Care & Diagnostics, recently launched its online brand motus.cars, which is a website where consumers can shop 25 different brands of new vehicles, bikes, trucks, and over 10,000 dealer-certified used and demo cars. The name of the platform is the culmination of the overall Motus brand change from Imperial.
All used cars on the platform are 100% Motus-owned and the site also holds the stock of 246 Motus dealerships. All cars are sold by franchise dealers with approved workshops and consumers can trade-in their old cars through dealers.
Website features include:
- Access to monthly promotions across different brands
- The ability to compare cars across all available brands
- The ability to compare cars across new, used and demo categories
- The ability to apply for finance online with a vehicle finance calculator
- A cost of vehicle ownership calculator
- First-time buyer assistance, tips, and tools
- Thirteen different search filters which allow car shoppers to refine their searches by e.g. province, colour, transmission, fuel type, and even down to specific vehicle features
- The ability to add cars to favourites
- Four different contact methods allowing shoppers to enquire about a car via an enquiry form, a phone call, WhatsApp chat or a please-call-me request
- Getting assistance from a real live chat agent
- Booking a service online at any of the Motus franchised dealers nationwide
- Automotive news, new car reviews, used car road tests, motorist tips and hacks, from independent experts
- The use of website features and elements that consumers have become accustomed to in their daily online activities, such as a static mobi quick-link navigation bar at the bottom of the screen
The website is going to market with a three-week road trip that will be hosted by comedian Nic Goliath; the trip kicks off on 16 November. Goliath and his team will be starting their journey at the Motus Toyota Cape Gate dealership in Brackenfell, Western Cape and ending at Motus Ford Germiston in Gauteng.
The team will visit a total of nine Motus dealerships – test-driving various vehicles along their way during their trip from Cape Town, through Bloemfontein and onto Gauteng. Visit www.motus.cars for more information.