Successful franchising is based on the effective premise of a successful franchisor/franchisee relationship. Leading in The Fourth Industrial Revolution requires a new leadership paradigm. Turbulent times call for an approach that puts people at the centre of everything they do. Leaders must transform their organizations to stay relevant and competitive amidst unprecedented change, but they must do so in a manner that inspires people in their workforce to opportunities and prosperity. The changed world of Covid-19 means business models that carried companies to the top of their industries are burning, set aflame by the pandemic, technology, demographic change, globalization, and other disruptive forces. For franchising to survive and thrive, their leaders must be adept at adopting new roles, crafting new identities, and finding new meaning for themselves and those they lead. The answer lies in authenticity – the heart of responsive and responsible leadership.
In franchising this leads to a mutually beneficial relationship where everyone wins. We have designed this programme to create an awareness of the DNA of authentic leadership and provide practical strategies to enhance your leadership behaviour. The programme includes an understanding of authentic leadership, an exploration into the essential emotional intelligence competencies required to lead today, an examination of leadership tools, verbal, non-verbal, personal
impact to help you lead, direct and motivate in uncertain times.
- 09h00 – 09h15 : Introduction and setting the scene – Peter Forshaw CFO Cash Converters
- 09h15 – 10h15 : Authentic Leadership – Gail Cameron MD IE Group
- 10h15 – 11h15 : The Emotional Intelligence of Authentic Leaders – Kylie Janssens
- 11h15 – 12h15 : The Essential Toolkit for Authentic Leaders – Elri Wium
- 12h15 – 12h30 : Luncheon / Refreshment Break
- 12h30 – 13h30 : Personal Impact – Chivonne Jones
- 13h30 – 14h30 : Mindfulness – Gail Cameron
- 14h30 – 14h45 : Wrap-up and Q&A with Peter Forshaw and the team of coaches
R500 (for members) R550 for (non-members). Payment details will be provided upon registration. Webinar link will be provided upon confirmation of payment.
- The franchise sector remembers Pierre van Tonder - 12th May 2021
- FASA’s Franchising for Africa Virtual Conference – 25 & 26 August 2021 - 10th May 2021
- A franchise that stayed afloat providing safe drinking water to its customers - 10th May 2021