FNB and Franchising Plus are hosting the 8th Franchise Leadership Summit on 3 March 2020 at Monte Casino Johannesburg. The theme this year is “Agility accelerates growth”. In these times of rapid changes to technology, the competitive environment and consumer demand patterns, agile organisations continue to grow and thrive. What does it mean to be agile? According to a McKinsey Global Survey, it’s the ability to quickly reconfigure strategy, structure, processes, people, and technology toward value-creating and value-protecting opportunities.
FNB has proved that its agility in serving its customers has resulted in it being considered the best business bank for both franchisors and franchisees in FASA’s recent franchise surveys conducted in 2019. Not only was it overwhelmingly voted the best bank for its low bank fees and its innovative use of technology but also for its good service, excellent support and good relationships.
The speaker line-up for this year are from companies that illustrate agility in action, or they advise organisations on agile strategies. Speakers include:
- Siphamandla Mkhwanazi – Senior FNB Economist on the state of the economy and what it means for entrepreneurs
- Burt Gunning – Gunret Foods, KFC franchisee, on being an agile franchisee for over 40 years growing, adapting and planning for succession
- Desi Gilbert – Engen Oil, Head of Convenience Strategy and Partnerships on the evolution of the forecourt convenience store
- GG Alcock – Minanawe Marketing, author of Kasinomics on accessing the unseen economy or informal markets
- Ryan Bacher – Netflorist,MD on the birth of Netflorist as an experiment that culminated in a successful online business
- Chris Yelland – EE Publishers, Energy Specialist on alternative energy options
- Case study by marketing and online marketing experts on unconventional marketing, consisting of Madelaine Krige (Think Leverage), Warrick Guest (Valora), James Maposa (Valora) and Melanie Ramjee (Tutone Communications)
- Portia Mngomezulu – Porta M Skin Solutions, Entrepreneur and Founder of a skincare brand which started when she discovered the healing properties of marula oil after her pregnancy
The ticket prices are R1 500, but FASA members qualify for a special rate of R1 200 and FNB clients qualify for a special rate of R1 000. Prices include VAT. For more information or to book your seat, see Franchise Summit or email email@example.com