Adrienne Hersch Properties is a privately owned, Gauteng-based company, that has grown from a single-agent enterprise in 1991 to a large real estate company in today’s highly competitive South African property market, with an agent complement of over 100. It now seeks to further enhance and develop the brand through the franchising of the successful business model that has been developed over the years through Adrienne Hersch Properties Franchise (Pty) Ltd.
AHP considers the following characteristics to be extremely valuable in any prospective Franchisee:
• Integrity – someone who will “be real”;
• Leadership –someone who will have the courage to shape a better future;
• Innovation – someone who is creative, original and solution-focused; able to sniff out market gaps and take the initiative to do something about it;
• Can-Do Attitude – someone who believes that anything is possible and has the courage of their convictions;
• A self-belief in the Brand and relentless ability to overcome whatever obstacle may come in one’s way and not merely a desire to make a profit; the ability to convincingly sell your ideas to others;
• Accountability – someone who has the attitude that “if it is to be, it’s up to me”;
• At least 5 years experience as a manager in the business world or other significant leadership experience is recommended.
Our training academy has combined branding know-how with sales leadership, which enables our Franchisees to significantly rise to a global stage. Adrienne Hersch Properties is aligned with the Services SETA and EAAB in order to equip our agents with the required NQF Level 4 and 5 Qualifications, through the RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) process.
“In order to be the best you have to train with the best”
Every graduate will have regular opportunities to attend technical, business skills and personal development activities - including conferences, courses, lectures, networking, mock assessments, revision sessions and social events - which complement both the practical experience and meet the theoretical requirements of NQF4.
Weekly training for agents include:
Mondays: Various topics after the Sales meetings which include:
• Client Retention
• Business Skills
• Customer Service
Wednesdays: Fusion - IT Software training
Fridays: Intern Logbook training, AHP Live Bigger Sell Better Programme, Guest speakers & Lecturers