IFE 2013 offers great business opportunities, a speakers corner and the chance to win franchises
- In the lead-up to the IFE, Independent Newspapers (The Star, Saturday Star, Pretoria News, Daily News, Cape Argus) will be running features on the various franchise categories and highlighting the successes of each sector. This is linked to a Vote for your Favourite Brand promotion that will see marketing benefits for FASA members and exciting prizes for readers.
- The highlight of the International Franchise Expo will be the two franchise businesses from Sandwich Baron and Boost Juice that will be given away for FREE to a worthy visitor PLUS funding support from ABSA and Nedbank.
- IFE's Speakers Corner offers visitors a one-stop education forum to learn all about franchising and business success. This year the focus will be in two areas:
- learn from the experts - from the 10 top things needed for franchise survival and success, to the pitfalls to avoid in franchising, the legal aspects of franchising to the role that FASA plays in the sector.
- learn from real-life stories - from the most important things to consider before buying a franchise to the options for potential franchisees. Hear from franchisors who made it, franchisees who succeeded against all the odds and those with multiple stores.
For more information visit www.ife.co.za