It's time to show off at IFE 2013!
FASA's International Franchise & Entrepreneur Expo, which takes place from the 9 - 11th May at the Sandton Convention Centre is set to be the business event of the year! Franchisors and entrepreneurs will be able to showcase their business opportunities at what has grown over the past 18 years to be the biggest and most dedicated franchise and entrepreneurial expo on the African continent.
FOR EXHIBITORS... BOOK YOUR STAND NOW AND GET A FREE 3-HOUR TRAINING WORKSHOP ON HOW TO TREBLE YOUR TRADE SHOW RESULTS
Calling all franchisors and business owners! Getting out there to market your concept and restarting your expansion plans is crucial to the future success of your brand. People, who either have been forced, through retrenchment or retirement to look at self employment or those who believe that now is the time to invest will be looking for the businesses that are right for them and will be attending the International Franchise Expo which takes place at the Sandton Convention Centre from the 9 - 11th May 2012.
If you have already booked your stand or are considering booking, FASA has secured the services of Joy Donovan who is probably the most well-known expert in the exhibition industry, to do a three hour training workshop for all IFE 2013 exhibitors - the costs of the training program are being born by FASA so there is NO COST to you the exhibitor.
Exhibitor training can show you how to treble your trade show results, which means more leads, sales and new business. As competition increases in your industry, exhibitor training will show you how to differentiate your offerings, how to drive interested prospects to your stand, how to improve the quality of the leads collected, better manage your time on the stand and how to convert more leads to sales, thereby maximising your exhibition participation. The training offered is regularly updated as new trade show marketing tools and techniques become available, so provides up-to-the-minute tips and advice on becoming a truly successful exhibitor.
The training workshop has been confirmed for Wednesday morning at 10h00, 17 April 2013, sponsored by Routledge Modise and to be held at their offices at 22 Fredman Drive, Sandton. A light lunch will be served after the training at 13h00.
To book your stand at IFE and be eligible to attend the training contact Shereen Davids at FASA on email@example.com. For those already booked onto IFE please advise Mandy how many people from your company will be attending the training seminar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR VISITORS TO IFE....IFE OFFERS GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, A SPEAKERS CORNER AND THE CHANCE TO WIN FRANCHISES
- In the lead-up to the IFE, Independent Newspapers (The Star, Saturday Star, Pretoria News, Daily News, Cape Argus) will be running features on the various franchise categories and highlighting the successes of each sector. This is linked to a Vote for your Favourite Brand promotion that will see marketing benefits for FASA members and exciting prizes for readers.
- The highlight of the International Franchise Expo will be the two franchise businesses from Sandwich Baron and Boost Juice that will be given away for FREE to a worthy visitor PLUS funding support from ABSA and Nedbank.
- IFE's Speakers Corner offers visitors a one-stop education forum to learn all about franchising and business success. This year the focus will be in two areas:
- learn from the experts - from the 10 top things needed for franchise survival and success, to the pitfalls to avoid in franchising, the legal aspects of franchising to the role that FASA plays in the sector.
- learn from real-life stories - from the most important things to consider before buying a franchise to the options for potential franchisees. Hear from franchisors who made it, franchisees who succeeded against all the odds and those with multiple stores.
For more information visit www.ife.co.za