Behind every successful brand is a mover and shaker - a visionary who saw an opportunity and turned it into a household name - benefiting other entrepreneurs, catering to consumer demand and above all creating a network of viable businesses and exponential jobs.
FNB has partnered with Franchising Plus to host the inaugural FNB Franchise Leadership Summit. For the first time, thought leaders from the industry will get together to discuss the burning issues in franchising, developing leadership in this sector and outlining latest trends and developments.
The FNB Franchise Leadership Summit is a premium event aimed at franchisors, multi-unit franchisees and stakeholders of the sector. It will also appeal to companies that are considering franchising as an expansion mechanism. FNB, the thought leader in franchising, is uniquely placed to host this event which will take place on 28 November 2012 at the Sandton Convention Centre.
Come meet the entrepreneurs and leaders who will talk about their business successes, lessons learnt and strategies for future growth. On one day.... in one room... on one stage... the following illustrious group of leaders will impart their secrets to success:
- Greg Solomon, CEO of McDonalds - on managing effective franchise relationships
- Carlo Gonzaga, CEO of Taste - the new kid on the block on acquisitions and developing markets.
- Clifford Buchler, MD of Mica - playing in the hardware space of buying groups and vertical integration.
- Reg Lascaris, Founder of Hunt Lascaris advertising agency - the hard lessons learnt in the advertising business.
- Robert Brozin, Founder of Nando's - 25 years and still playing with fire.
- Arthur Gillis, CEO of Protea Hotels - breaking new ground and establishing a footprint in Africa.
- Ivan Saltzman, Founder of Dis-Chem - taking an established brand and franchising it.
- Bernice Samuels, Chief Marketing Officer, FNB - adapting to a changing marketing environment and managing reputational risk.
Giving an international perspective will be guest speaker Robert J Moschorak, President and General Manager of Ace International, one of the world's top hardware franchises who will talk on international expansion and how to take your brand global.
Tickets to the event are R3 000 per delegate inclusive of VAT. FASA members get a special rate of R2 200 (inclusive of VAT). To book your spot, please email email@example.com Seats are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.