The first FASA Franchise Training Course held in July was a sell-out with prospective franchisees attending from all over the country including Swaziland and the Eastern Cape. The one-day course covered everything from an industry overview and evaluating a franchise opportunity to guidance on putting together a good business plan. Delegates were given a perspective from the franchisor’s side and briefed on the legal issues that may affect their businesses as well as given tips on how to apply for funding. Feedback from those attending ranged from suggesting the course be longer to wanting more detail on how the CPA will affect businesses.
* Said one attendee, ‘I found the course to be really relevant and an eye opener especially on the financial and legal side.’
Another commented: “This course has really enlightened my view on buying a franchise as well as knowing what to ask, look out for and research.”
If you too want to become a successful franchisee and are considering buying a franchise then you , then attending FASA’s training course is a must!
- Learn everything you need to know about evaluating and buying a franchise.
- Get valuable insight into the world of franchising.
- Learn about the pitfalls and how to weigh up the pros and cons.
- Get valuable tips on how to prepare a viable business plan.
- Be exposed to the various funding options.
- Understand the legal implications of franchising.
Presented under the auspices of the Franchise Association of South Africa (FASA), this course is presented by some of the most respected and experienced professionals in the franchising industry and delegates will receive a certificate of attendance as well as a copy of FASA’s 2011 Directory and ‘How to Evaluate a Franchise’ handbook.
COST OF COURSE: R990 per person excluding VAT
DATES OF COURSE: Wednesday 27 th July & 30 th August 2011
COURSE VENUE: FASA, 1 st Floor, Block A, Eastgate Office Park, Southrand Boulevard, Bruma, Johannesburg
TO BOOK CONTACT: Martha on 011 615 0359 or email: email@example.com