Several of franchising’s top brands and FASA members took top honours in this year’s Sunday Times Top Brands including:
- Vodacom and KFC featuring in the Overall Favourite Brands category
- Pick n Pay, Woolworths, Nedbank, Shoprite Checkers, Vodacom, Sasol and Old Mutual took top honours in promoting ‘enviromentally friendly” products.
- Pick n Pay, Vodacom, Shoprite Checkers, Absa were amongst those who had done the most to uplift community.
- Vodacom came top of the pops as the top network provider.
- In the best Fast Foods brands, KFC came out tops, followed by Nando’s, Steers, McDonald’s, Debonairs Pizza, Romans Pizza, Chicken Licken, St Elmo’s, Milky Lane and Scooters Pizza.
- In Convenience and Grocery Stores, Shoprite Checkers came out tops, followed by Pick n Pay, Spar, Woolworths and Checkers Hyper.